What to expect when you visit 3 Arena for Biggest 90s disco
Upcoming government announcement on
The Republic of Ireland rates of Covid-19 infections in Ireland continue to drop as vaccination rates remain among the highest in Europe. Currently 89% (will be updated weekly) of the eligible population are now vaccinated.
Resulting from our vaccination success as of the 22nd October most Public Health Measures will be lifted in The Republic of Ireland.
As of midnight, on the 21st October 2022 most restrictions will be lifted and replaced by guidance and advice to enable us to work together to protect ourselves and to live our lives to the fullest extent possible.
As of this date the following restrictions will be lifted.
· requirements for physical distancing
· requirements for mask wearing outdoors and in indoor private settings
· limits on numbers at indoor and outdoor events and activities
· restrictions on religious or civil ceremonies
· limits on numbers that can meet in private homes/gardens
· certification of vaccination, immunity or testing as a prerequisite for access to, or engagement in, any activities or events (with the exception of international travel)
· restrictions on high-risk activities (for example: nightclubs)
Measures that will remain in place include:
· self-isolation when we have symptoms
· mask wearing in healthcare settings, indoor retail and on public transport
What does this means for 3Arena staff and guests
· We will be asking all customer facing staff to wear masks
· Enhanced cleaning protocols will be in place
· There are over 100 hand sanitizer units throughout the venue.
· Ventilation system will be working throughout your time in the venue replacing stale air with fresh air, and where possible doors will be kept open to enable a flow of fresh air throughout the venue.
What 3Arena will require from workers and visitors.
· Although proof of vaccination is not required we would advise that everyone receives their vaccination.
· Anyone traveling from outside ROI must adhere to Government travel guidelines click on this link for up-to-date information. https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/75d92-covid-19-travel-advice/